Walcott District Attorney Records Search

See Walcott AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Greene County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 856 Paragould AR 72451 9.0 miles from Walcott 870-239-7508

Craighead County Prosecuting Attorney 511 South Main Street Jonesboro AR 72401 14.3 miles from Walcott 870-972-4779

Second Judicial District Prosecuting Attorney, Scott Ellington 511 Union Street Jonesboro AR 72401 14.3 miles from Walcott 870-932-1513

Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney 315 West Main Street Walnut Ridge AR 72476 16.1 miles from Walcott 870-878-6808

Randolph County Prosecuting Attorney 107 West Broadway Street Pocahontas AR 72455 22.5 miles from Walcott 870-647-2701

Poinsett County Prosecuting Attorney 400 Market Street Harrisburg AR 72432 33.2 miles from Walcott 870-578-9600

Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 864 Kennett MO 63857 37.4 miles from Walcott 573-888-6676

Ripley County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court House Square Doniphan MO 63935 40.6 miles from Walcott 573-996-2138

Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney 208 Main Street Newport AR 72112 45.8 miles from Walcott 870-523-7428

Butler County Prosecuting Attorney 106 South 2nd Street Poplar Bluff MO 63901 51.6 miles from Walcott 573-686-8060

Sharp County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 427 Ash Flat AR 72513 53.9 miles from Walcott 870-994-3286

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.