Wausaukee District Attorney Records Search

See Wausaukee WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Marinette County District Attorney 1926 Hall Avenue Marinette WI 54143 24.8 miles from Wausaukee 715-732-7496

Menominee Prosecuting Attorney 839 10th Avenue Menominee MI 49858 25.0 miles from Wausaukee 906-863-2002

Dickinson Prosecuting Attorney 300 East D Street Iron Mountain MI 49801 30.7 miles from Wausaukee 906-774-1294

Oconto County District Attorney 301 Washington Street Oconto WI 54153 34.0 miles from Wausaukee 920-834-6803

Florence County District Attorney 501 Lake Avenue Florence WI 54121 40.1 miles from Wausaukee 715-528-4294

Dane County District Attorney 1215 South Duluth Avenue Sturgeon Bay WI 54235 47.4 miles from Wausaukee 608-267-2545

Door County District Attorney 1215 South Duluth Avenue Sturgeon Bay WI 54235 47.4 miles from Wausaukee 920-746-2381

Forest County District Attorney 200 East Madison Street Crandon WI 54520 47.7 miles from Wausaukee 715-478-3490

Delta County Prosecuting Attorney 310 Ludington Street Escanaba MI 49829 50.6 miles from Wausaukee 906-789-5115

Sheboygan County District Attorney 311 North Main Street Shawano WI 54166 52.0 miles from Wausaukee 715-526-3071

Iron County Prosecuting Attorney 2 South 6th Street Crystal Falls MI 49920 52.9 miles from Wausaukee 906-875-6628

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.