Westford District Attorney Records Search

See Westford VT district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Chittenden County State Attorney 32 Cherry Street Burlington VT 05401 13.7 miles from Westford 802-863-2865

Franklin County State Attorney 5 Lemnah Drive St. Albans VT 05478 13.9 miles from Westford 802-524-7920

Lamoille County State Attorney PO Box 38 Hyde Park VT 05655 19.7 miles from Westford 802-888-7945

Grand Isle County State Attorney PO Box 204 North Hero VT 05474 19.8 miles from Westford 802-372-5422

Clinton County District Attorney 137 Margaret Street Plattsburgh NY 12901 22.7 miles from Westford 518-565-4770

Washington County State Attorney 255 North Main Street Barre VT 05641 37.8 miles from Westford 802-479-4220

Essex County District Attorney 7551 Court Street Elizabethtown NY 12932 39.9 miles from Westford 518-873-3335

Essex County State Attorney PO Box 226 Orleans VT 05860 42.0 miles from Westford 802-754-2880

Addison County State Attorney 93 Court Street Middlebury VT 05753 42.5 miles from Westford 802-388-7951

Orleans County State Attorney 217 Main Street Newport VT 05855 45.1 miles from Westford 802-334-2037

State Attorney 1153 Main Street St. Johnsbury VT 05819 50.5 miles from Westford 802-748-6657

State Attorney 30 Upper Village Road Chelsea VT 05038 50.5 miles from Westford 802-685-3036

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.