Centre District Attorney Records Search

See Centre, AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

List of Centre District Attorneys

Cherokee County District Attorney 100 West Main Street Centre AL 35960 256-927-5577

Find Centre District Attorney Records

The Centre District Attorney maintains records on current and former cases in Centre, AL. Many of these Centre public records are available online upon request.

Records available from the Centre DA's Office

The Centre District Attorney's Office maintains records on ongoing cases, upcoming court dates, and recently prosecuted cases in Centre, Alabama. These records are available to the public. There are many types of records at a District Attorney's Office including Centre criminal and civil cases, as well as plea bargain records, parole documents, and other records related to prosecuting cases in Centre.

Centre Criminal Records

Centre criminal records can often be found at the DA's Office. District Attorneys maintain records on Centre felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, DUIs, drug charges, sexual assaults, property crimes, and other criminal charges. The criminal records held by the district attorney may also contain Centre Police Department records. The Centre District Attorneys works closely with the Centre Police in investigating criminal activities, and those records are often available through the DA.

Certain records are not publicly available through the District Attorney's Office, including documents relating to ongoing investigations, grand jury minutes, and autopsy reports. The court may seal other cases, including juvenile cases.

Contact the Centre District Attorney

If you need information about an ongoing case or a recent case, the Centre District Attorney's Office can provide important details about the prosecution. The DA's Office will be able to help you obtain the Centre public records you are seeking.