Clarksville District Attorney Records Search

See Clarksville AR district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Johnson County Prosecuting Attorney 215 West Main Street Clarksville AR 72830 479-754-6486

Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney 211 West Commercial Street Ozark AR 72949 19.6 miles from Clarksville 479-468-4191

Pope County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West Main Street Russellville AR 72801 23.0 miles from Clarksville 479-968-8600

Logan County Prosecuting Attorney 366 North Broadway Avenue Booneville AR 72927 32.9 miles from Clarksville 479-675-3811

Newton County Prosecuting Attorney 100 Court Street Jasper AR 72641 41.7 miles from Clarksville 870-446-2633

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney PO Box 626 Huntsville AR 72740 46.4 miles from Clarksville 479-738-1900

Conway County Prosecuting Attorney 117 South Moose Street Morrilton AR 72110 46.6 miles from Clarksville 501-354-1193

Crawford County Prosecuting Attorney 206 South 3rd Street Van Buren AR 72956 49.2 miles from Clarksville 479-474-5000

Perry County Prosecuting Attorney 310 West Main Street Perryville AR 72126 49.2 miles from Clarksville 501-889-5128

Scott County Prosecuting Attorney 100 West 1st Waldron AR 72958 51.5 miles from Clarksville 479-928-5552

Sebastian County Prosecuting Attorney 901 B Street South Fort Smith AR 72901 53.3 miles from Clarksville 479-783-8976

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.