Clinton District Attorney Records Search

See Clinton SC district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Laurens County Solicitor PO Box 786 Clinton SC 29325 864-833-1221

Newberry County Solicitor PO Box 156 Newberry SC 29108 19.9 miles from Clinton 803-321-1415

Union County Solicitor PO Box 60 Union SC 29379 21.9 miles from Clinton 864-429-1639

Greenwood County Solicitor PO Box 516 Greenwood SC 29648 25.6 miles from Clinton 864-942-8800

Spartanburg County Solicitor 180 Magnolia Street Spartanburg SC 29306 33.3 miles from Clinton 864-596-2575

Abbeville County Solicitor PO Box 99 Abbeville SC 29620 35.9 miles from Clinton 864-366-5312

Chester County Solicitor 105 Main Street Chester SC 29706 40.1 miles from Clinton 803-581-8190

Cherokee County Solicitor 122 Administrative Drive Gaffney SC 29340 44.3 miles from Clinton 864-487-2576

Greenville County Solicitor 305 Greenville Street East Anderson SC 29621 45.0 miles from Clinton 864-467-8647

Anderson County Solicitor 100 South Main Street Anderson SC 29624 45.0 miles from Clinton 864-260-4046

Mccormick County Solicitor 133 South Main Street McCormick SC 29835 46.0 miles from Clinton 864-852-2195

York County Solicitor 1675 York Highway York SC 29745 51.6 miles from Clinton

Pickens County Solicitor 214 East Main Street Pickens SC 29671 55.8 miles from Clinton 864-898-5905

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.