Crescent Jail & Prison Records Search

See Crescent, CA Jails & Prisons and search free public jail and prison records. Jails and prisons are correctional institutions which hold individuals who have been arrested, convicted of a misdemeanor, sentenced to prison, or incarcerated for a felony.

List of Crescent Jails & Prisons

Del Norte County Jail 650 5th Street Crescent CA 95531 707-464-4191

Del Norte County Juvenile Hall 1115 Williams Drive Crescent CA 95531 707-465-0450

Find Crescent Jail & Prison Records

Crescent Jails and Prisons maintain records on every person who is currently or was formerly incarcerated in Crescent, CA. Crescent inmate records are available online upon request.

Records available from Crescent Jails and Prisons

Jails and prisons in Crescent keep records on the prisoners in their custody. This includes current Crescent inmates as well as former inmates. These inmate records contain a wealth of information on the inmate's history.

Crescent Inmate Records

Crescent inmate records include the prisoner's date of birth, ID number, and which jail or prison in Crescent, California they were detained. These public inmate records also include the law they were convicted of violating, scheduled release dates, the Crescent Court that assigned the charges, the date they were first incarcerated, prior incarcerations, and which Crescent jail they were housed in while awaiting trial at the Crescent Criminal Court.

Crescent Jail Records

For individuals in custody at the Del Norte County Jail you may be able to access an online database of inmates and Crescent jail rosters. You may also contact the Del Norte County Sheriff's Department for Crescent jail records.

Crescent Prison Records

Prisons keep records on people who have been convicted of a crime and sentenced to Crescent prison, either by the Crescent Court, California State Court, or Federal court. Online databases are the best way to obtain Crescent prison records. If you know the individual's name and the location of the person's trial, you can obtain a prison record from the Crescent, California State, or Federal corrections agency that has the individual in custody.

California Prison Records

For inmates at a California State prison, the California Department of Corrections may provide an online inmate locator. In some cases, you can contact the California Department of Corrections directly by phone or email to obtain prison records.

Federal Prison Records

For inmates at a Federal prison, start with the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Inmate Locator. This is an online database of current and former inmates that dates back to 1881. The BOP Inmate Locator will give you the age, race, sex, and registration number of the inmate, as well as the projected release date and the Crescent prison where the inmate is incarcerated.