Houma District Attorney Records Search

See Houma LA district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

District Attorney 7856 West Main Street Houma LA 70360 985-873-6500

Lafourche Parish District Attorney PO Box 431 Thibodaux LA 70302 16.3 miles from Houma 985-447-2003

St Charles District Attorney 15045 River Road Hahnville LA 70057 32.2 miles from Houma 985-783-6263

St. John The Baptist Parish District Attorney 1710 Cannes Drive Laplace LA 70068 36.8 miles from Houma 985-652-9757

Assumption Parish District Attorney PO Box 750 Donaldsonville LA 70346 39.5 miles from Houma 225-473-6777

St. James Parish District Attorney PO Box 750 Donaldsonville LA 70346 39.5 miles from Houma 225-473-3856

Ascension Parish District Attorney 201 Opelousas Street Donaldsonville LA 70346 40.1 miles from Houma 225-473-5701

Jefferson Parish District Attorney 200 Derbigny Street Gretna LA 70053 44.9 miles from Houma 504-368-1020

Orleans Parish District Attorney 619 South White Street New Orleans LA 70119 45.4 miles from Houma 504-822-2414

Plaquemines Parish District Attorney 301 Main Street Belle Chasse LA 70037 47.5 miles from Houma 504-297-5146

St. Mary Parish District Attorney 500 Main Street Franklin LA 70538 49.8 miles from Houma 337-828-4100

St. Bernard Parish District Attorney PO Box 94 Chalmette LA 70044 51.2 miles from Houma 504-271-1658

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.