Houston District Attorney Records Search

See Houston TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Carson County District Attorney 800 East Wellington Street Houston TX 77076 806-447-0055

Childress County District Attorney 800 East Wellington Street Houston TX 77076 806-447-0055

Harris County District Attorney 1201 Franklin Street Houston TX 77002 713-755-5800

Fort Bend County District Attorney 1422 Eugene Heimann Circle Richmond TX 77469 26.1 miles from Houston 281-341-4460

Montgomery County District Attorney 207 West Phillips Street Conroe TX 77301 36.5 miles from Houston 936-539-7800

Liberty County District Attorney 1923 Sam Houston Street Liberty TX 77575 40.4 miles from Houston 936-336-4610

Brazoria County District Attorney 111 East Locust Street Angleton TX 77515 42.9 miles from Houston 979-864-1230

Chambers County District Attorney PO Box 1409 Anahuac TX 77514 42.9 miles from Houston 409-267-2682

Waller County District Attorney 846 6th Street Hempstead TX 77445 46.0 miles from Houston 979-826-7718

Galveston County District Attorney 600 59th Street Galveston TX 77551 48.0 miles from Houston 409-766-2355

Austin County District Attorney 1 West Main Street Bellville TX 77418 53.0 miles from Houston 979-865-5933

Wharton County District Attorney 210 South Rusk Street Wharton TX 77488 53.8 miles from Houston 979-532-8051

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.