Jacksons' Gap Court Records Search

See Jacksons' Gap, AL courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

List of Jacksons' Gap Courts

Jackson's Gap Town Hall 1405 Main Street Jacksons' Gap AL 36861 256-825-8518

Find Jacksons' Gap Court Records

Jacksons' Gap Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in Jacksons' Gap, AL, which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in Jacksons' Gap. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which Jacksons' Gap Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between Jacksons' Gap Criminal Courts and Jacksons' Gap Civil Courts.

Jacksons' Gap Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in Jacksons' Gap, AL maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include Jacksons' Gap Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

Jacksons' Gap Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the Alabama State level in Jacksons' Gap contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Alabama Civil Courts have records on Jacksons' Gap adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and Jacksons' Gap Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in Jacksons' Gap

Jacksons' Gap Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on Jacksons' Gap subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a Jacksons' Gap Court.

Contact Jacksons' Gap Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in Jacksons' Gap, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Tallapoosa County Court, or Alabama State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.