Mobile District Attorney Records Search

See Mobile, AL district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

List of Mobile District Attorneys

Mobile County District Attorney PO Box 2841 Mobile AL 36652 251-574-8400

Find Mobile District Attorney Records

The Mobile District Attorney maintains records on current and former cases in Mobile, AL. Many of these Mobile public records are available online upon request.

Records available from the Mobile DA's Office

The Mobile District Attorney's Office maintains records on ongoing cases, upcoming court dates, and recently prosecuted cases in Mobile, Alabama. These records are available to the public. There are many types of records at a District Attorney's Office including Mobile criminal and civil cases, as well as plea bargain records, parole documents, and other records related to prosecuting cases in Mobile.

Mobile Criminal Records

Mobile criminal records can often be found at the DA's Office. District Attorneys maintain records on Mobile felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, DUIs, drug charges, sexual assaults, property crimes, and other criminal charges. The criminal records held by the district attorney may also contain Mobile Police Department records. The Mobile District Attorneys works closely with the Mobile Police in investigating criminal activities, and those records are often available through the DA.

Certain records are not publicly available through the District Attorney's Office, including documents relating to ongoing investigations, grand jury minutes, and autopsy reports. The court may seal other cases, including juvenile cases.

Contact the Mobile District Attorney

If you need information about an ongoing case or a recent case, the Mobile District Attorney's Office can provide important details about the prosecution. The DA's Office will be able to help you obtain the Mobile public records you are seeking.