Neillsville District Attorney Records Search

See Neillsville WI district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Clark County District Attorney 517 Court Street Neillsville WI 54456 715-743-5287

Jackson County District Attorney 307 Main Street Black River Falls WI 54615 23.1 miles from Neillsville 715-284-7600

Trempealeau County District Attorney 36245 Main Street Whitehall WI 54773 38.2 miles from Neillsville 715-538-4924

Wood County District Attorney 400 Market Street Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494 39.7 miles from Neillsville 715-421-8426

Taylor County District Attorney 224 South 2nd Street Medford WI 54451 41.7 miles from Neillsville 715-748-1454

Monroe County District Attorney 112 South Court Street Sparta WI 54656 44.0 miles from Neillsville 608-269-8919

Chippewa County District Attorney 711 North Bridge Street Chippewa Falls WI 54729 47.5 miles from Neillsville 715-726-7748

Eau Claire County District Attorney 721 Oxford Avenue Eau Claire WI 54703 48.0 miles from Neillsville 715-831-5818

Portage County District Attorney 1516 Church Street Stevens Point WI 54481 49.8 miles from Neillsville 715-346-1236

Marathon County District Attorney 500 Forest Street Wausau WI 54403 54.8 miles from Neillsville 715-261-1100

Adams County District Attorney PO Box 258 Friendship WI 53934 55.7 miles from Neillsville 608-339-4288

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.