Osborne District Attorney Records Search

See Osborne KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Osborne County District Attorney PO Box 160 Osborne KS 67473 785-346-5443

Smith County District Attorney PO Box 273 Smith Center KS 66967 23.5 miles from Osborne 785-282-6689

Rooks County District Attorney PO Box 532 Stockton KS 67669 30.4 miles from Osborne 785-425-6371

Mitchell County District Attorney 115 South Hersey Avenue Beloit KS 67420 31.5 miles from Osborne 785-738-3508

Jewell County District Attorney 307 North Commercial Street Mankato KS 66956 35.4 miles from Osborne 785-378-4010

Russell County District Attorney PO Box 876 Russell KS 67665 39.1 miles from Osborne 785-483-3119

Phillips County District Attorney PO Box 564 Phillipsburg KS 67661 39.4 miles from Osborne 785-543-6830

Lincoln County District Attorney 216 East Lincoln Avenue Lincoln KS 67455 40.5 miles from Osborne 785-524-4380

Webster County District Attorney 621 North Cedar Street Red Cloud NE 68970 45.9 miles from Osborne 402-746-2902

Franklin County District Attorney PO Box 207 Franklin NE 68939 47.3 miles from Osborne 308-425-6258

Ellis County District Attorney 1204 Fort Street Hays KS 67601 51.8 miles from Osborne 785-628-9405

Ellsworth County District Attorney 210 North Kansas Avenue Ellsworth KS 67439 55.1 miles from Osborne 785-472-4244

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.