Palestine District Attorney Records Search

See Palestine TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Anderson County District Attorney 500 North Church Street Palestine TX 75801 903-723-7400

Cherokee County District Attorney PO Box 450 Rusk TX 75785 29.4 miles from Palestine 903-683-2573

Freestone County District Attorney 118 East Commerce Street Fairfield TX 75840 30.2 miles from Palestine 903-389-3977

Houston County District Attorney PO Box 1076 Crockett TX 75835 32.2 miles from Palestine 936-544-3255

Henderson County District Attorney 109 West Corsicana Street Athens TX 75751 33.4 miles from Palestine 903-675-6100

Leon County District Attorney 155 North Cass Street Centerville TX 75833 39.4 miles from Palestine 903-536-7161

Smith County District Attorney 100 North Broadway Avenue Tyler TX 75702 46.0 miles from Palestine 903-590-1720

Navarro County Criminal Atty 300 West 3rd Avenue Corsicana TX 75110 53.6 miles from Palestine 903-654-3045

Limestone County District Attorney 200 West State Street Groesbeck TX 76642 54.6 miles from Palestine 254-729-3814

Search Palestine TX Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.