Palo Pinto District Attorney Records Search

See Palo Pinto TX district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Palo Pinto County District Attorney PO Box 340 Palo Pinto TX 76484 940-659-1251

Young County District Attorney 516 4th Street Graham TX 76450 28.4 miles from Palo Pinto 940-549-4132

Parker County District Attorney 117 Fort Worth Highway Weatherford TX 76086 29.4 miles from Palo Pinto 817-598-6124

Stephens County District Attorney 200 West Walker Street Breckenridge TX 76424 35.0 miles from Palo Pinto 254-559-6712

Hood County District Attorney 1200 West Pearl Street Granbury TX 76048 37.0 miles from Palo Pinto 817-579-3245

Erath County District Attorney 112 West College Street Stephenville TX 76401 38.7 miles from Palo Pinto 254-965-1462

Eastland County District Attorney PO Box 547 Eastland TX 76448 39.5 miles from Palo Pinto 254-629-2659

Jack County District Attorney 100 West Main Street Decatur TX 76234 52.3 miles from Palo Pinto 940-567-6261

Wise County District Attorney 101 North Trinity Street Decatur TX 76234 52.3 miles from Palo Pinto 940-627-5257

Search Palo Pinto TX Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.