Park Jail & Prison Records Search

See Park UT Jails & Prisons and search free public jail and prison records. Jails and prisons are correctional institutions which hold individuals who have been arrested, convicted of a misdemeanor, sentenced to prison, or incarcerated for a felony.

Summit County Jail 6300 N Silver Creek Dr Park UT 84098 435-615-3723

Find Park Jail & Prison Records

Park Jails and Prisons maintain records on every person who is currently or was formerly incarcerated in Park, UT. Park inmate records are available online upon request.

Records available from Park Jails and Prisons

Jails and prisons in Park keep records on the prisoners in their custody. This includes current Park inmates as well as former inmates. These inmate records contain a wealth of information on the inmate's history.

Park Inmate Records

Park inmate records include the prisoner's date of birth, ID number, and which jail or prison in Park, Utah they were detained. These public inmate records also include the law they were convicted of violating, scheduled release dates, the Park Court that assigned the charges, the date they were first incarcerated, prior incarcerations, and which Park jail they were housed in while awaiting trial at the Park Criminal Court.

Park Jail Records

For individuals in custody at the Jail you may be able to access an online database of inmates and Park jail rosters. You may also contact the Sheriff's Department for Park jail records.

Park Prison Records

Prisons keep records on people who have been convicted of a crime and sentenced to Park prison, either by the Park Court, Utah State Court, or Federal court. Online databases are the best way to obtain Park prison records. If you know the individual's name and the location of the person's trial, you can obtain a prison record from the Park, Utah State, or Federal corrections agency that has the individual in custody.

Utah Prison Records

For inmates at an Utah State prison, the Utah Department of Corrections may provide an online inmate locator. In some cases, you can contact the Utah Department of Corrections directly by phone or email to obtain prison records.

Federal Prison Records

For inmates at a Federal prison, start with the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Inmate Locator. This is an online database of current and former inmates that dates back to 1881. The BOP Inmate Locator will give you the age, race, sex, and registration number of the inmate, as well as the projected release date and the Park prison where the inmate is incarcerated.