San Mateo County Police Records Search

See San Mateo County, CA Police Departments and search free public police records. Police departments, precincts, stations, and public safety departments are law enforcement institutions which enforce laws and keep public order.

List of San Mateo County Police Departments

Atherton Police Department 83 Ashfield Road Atherton CA 94027 650-688-6500

Belmont Police Department 1215 Ralston Avenue Belmont CA 94002 650-595-7400

Brisbane Police Department 50 Park Place Brisbane CA 94005 415-508-2170

Broadmoor Police Department 388 88th Street Daly CA 94015 650-755-3838

Burlingame Police Department 1111 Trousdale Drive Burlingame CA 94010 650-692-8440

Colma Police Department 1198 El Camino Real Colma CA 94014 650-997-8344

Daly City Police 333 90th Street Daly CA 94015 650-991-8000

East Palo Alto Police Department 2415 University Avenue East Palo Alto CA 94303 650-853-3160

Foster City Police Department 1030 E Hillsdale Blvd Foster CA 94404 650-286-3300

Half Moon Bay Police Department 537 Kelly Avenue Half Moon Bay CA 94019 650-726-8288

Hillsborough Police Department 1600 Floribunda Avenue Hillsborough CA 94010 650-375-7470

Menlo Park Police Department 701 Laurel Street Menlo Park CA 94025 650-330-6300

Millbrae Police Department 581 Magnolia Avenue Millbrae CA 94030 650-259-2300

Pacifica Police Department 2075 Pacific Coast Highway Pacifica CA 94044 650-738-7314

Redwood City Police Department 1301 Maple Street Redwood CA 94063 650-780-7100

San Bruno Police Department 1177 Huntington Avenue East San Bruno CA 94066 650-616-7100

San Carlos Police Department 600 Elm Street San Carlos CA 94070 650-802-4277

San Mateo Police Department 2000 South Delaware Street San Mateo CA 94403 650-522-7600

South San Francisco Police Department 33 Arroyo Drive South San Francisco CA 94080 650-877-8900

Find San Mateo County Police Records

San Mateo County Police Departments have records of all Police arrests, incident reports, and Police warrants in San Mateo County, CA. San Mateo County Police Departments make these public records available to the public through direct requests and online databases.

San Mateo County Arrest Records

Police Departments keep San Mateo County arrest records and incident reports. San Mateo County Arrest reports include basic information about the arrest, such as the names of those arrested, the location, the number of charges, and the bail amount, if any. If an individual resisted arrest or the officer used force, this will be recorded in the arrest report.

San Mateo County Accident Reports

Incident reports are records of Police action that did not involve an arrest, such as San Mateo County accident reports, citizen reports of crimes, and 911 calls for assistance. These reports list the time, nature of the incident, any injuries or weapons found at the scene, and where in San Mateo County, California the incident occurred.

San Mateo County Police Logs

Arrest reports and incident reports are often included in San Mateo County Police logs. These summary logs are typically available to the San Mateo County public, and they can be searched through online databases maintained by local Police Departments in San Mateo County, CA.

San Mateo County Warrant Records

Police Departments also keep records of San Mateo County search warrants and arrest warrants. Search warrants include a description of the items the Police are seeking, the San Mateo County judge's approval for the warrant, and a list of items seized by the officers during the search. San Mateo County Arrest warrants include the name of the accused, the alleged crime, and the San Mateo County Court that approved the warrant. These warrants are also court documents, so if the Police Department cannot provide copies, you can request these records from the San Mateo County Court.

Contact San Mateo County Police Departments

San Mateo County Police Departments provide public access to certain Police records on their website. For other Police records, including San Mateo County arrest reports or body camera footage, you may need to contact the Police Department and fill out a public records request.