Shorter Police Records Search

See Shorter, AL Police Departments and search free public police records. Police departments, precincts, stations, and public safety departments are law enforcement institutions which enforce laws and keep public order.

List of Shorter Police Departments

Shorter Police Department 2521 Old Federal Road Shorter AL 36075 334-727-9190

Find Shorter Police Records

Shorter Police Departments have records of all Police arrests, incident reports, and Police warrants in Shorter, AL. Shorter Police Departments make these public records available to the public through direct requests and online databases.

Shorter Arrest Records

Police Departments keep Shorter arrest records and incident reports. Shorter Arrest reports include basic information about the arrest, such as the names of those arrested, the location, the number of charges, and the bail amount, if any. If an individual resisted arrest or the officer used force, this will be recorded in the arrest report.

Shorter Accident Reports

Incident reports are records of Police action that did not involve an arrest, such as Shorter accident reports, citizen reports of crimes, and 911 calls for assistance. These reports list the time, nature of the incident, any injuries or weapons found at the scene, and where in Shorter, Alabama the incident occurred.

Shorter Police Logs

Arrest reports and incident reports are often included in Shorter Police logs. These summary logs are typically available to the Macon County public, and they can be searched through online databases maintained by local Police Departments in Shorter, AL.

Shorter Warrant Records

Police Departments also keep records of Shorter search warrants and arrest warrants. Search warrants include a description of the items the Police are seeking, the Macon County judge's approval for the warrant, and a list of items seized by the officers during the search. Shorter Arrest warrants include the name of the accused, the alleged crime, and the Shorter Court that approved the warrant. These warrants are also court documents, so if the Police Department cannot provide copies, you can request these records from the Shorter Court.

Contact Shorter Police Departments

Shorter Police Departments provide public access to certain Police records on their website. For other Police records, including Shorter arrest reports or body camera footage, you may need to contact the Police Department and fill out a public records request.