WaKeeney District Attorney Records Search

See WaKeeney KS district attorneys and search free public district attorney records District attorneys, prosecuting attorneys and commonwealth attorneys are public officials who represent the state or federal government in legal matters.

Trego County District Attorney 216 North Main Street WaKeeney KS 67672 785-743-5458

Gove County Attorney 317 Main Street Quinter KS 67752 19.2 miles from WaKeeney 785-754-2425

Graham County District Attorney 410 North Pomeroy Avenue Hill KS 67642 23.9 miles from WaKeeney 785-421-5424

Ellis County District Attorney 1204 Fort Street Hays KS 67601 31.4 miles from WaKeeney 785-628-9405

Sheridan County District Attorney PO Box 753 Hoxie KS 67740 37.7 miles from WaKeeney 785-675-3771

Ness County District Attorney PO Box 445 Ness KS 67560 39.4 miles from WaKeeney 785-798-3100

Rooks County District Attorney PO Box 532 Stockton KS 67669 43.1 miles from WaKeeney 785-425-6371

Rush County District Attorney PO Box 387 La Crosse KS 67548 45.9 miles from WaKeeney 785-222-3736

Lane County District Attorney PO Box 188 Dighton KS 67839 49.0 miles from WaKeeney 620-397-2523

Logan County District Attorney 710 West 2nd Street Oakley KS 67748 53.0 miles from WaKeeney 785-671-8936

Search WaKeeney KS Public Records by First and Last Name

Records include background checks, criminal records, court records, inmate records, jail records, prison records, arrest records, police records, traffic records, warrant records, and marriage records.

About District Attorneys

A district attorney prosecutes cases on behalf of the public. District attorneys manage the prosecutor's office and play a central role in investigating charges, deciding whether to charge someone with a crime, offering plea bargains, and litigating appeals. They also advise parole boards on inmate requests for early release.

District attorneys maintain records on current and former cases. Many of these records are available online and open to the public. This site can help you access the records you need from a district attorney.