Ward Court Records Search

See Ward, AR courts and search free public court records. Courts are legal institutions which resolve disputes between parties and rule on legal cases related to civil, criminal, and administrative matters.

List of Ward Courts

Ward District Court 405 Hickory Street Ward AR 72176

Find Ward Court Records

Ward Courts maintain records on all legal actions taken in Ward, AR, which can include court cases, legal filings, and court docket information. These public records are open and available upon request in Ward. In order to locate the correct court record, you will need to know which Ward Court heard the case. Legal actions are divided between Ward Criminal Courts and Ward Civil Courts.

Ward Criminal Records

Criminal Courts in Ward, AR maintain records on felony and misdemeanor cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, DUIs, property crimes, drug charges, and other criminal charges. These criminal records often include Ward Police Department records, bond information, and personal information about the defendant.

Ward Civil Court Records

Civil Courts at the Arkansas State level in Ward contain public records on legal actions that are not criminal in nature, including traffic accident reports, divorce proceedings, nonpayment claims following business transactions, consumer complaints, and product liability claims. Arkansas Civil Courts have records on Ward adoption, divorce, estate, bankruptcy, probate, and Ward Tax Court records. Some of these records may be sealed or partially redacted due to the sensitive information they contain.

Federal Civil Court Records in Ward

Ward Federal Civil Courts have records on business and personal bankruptcy cases, civil rights abuses, disputes among banks and financial institutions, interstate commerce claims, and any issue involving Federal government agencies. You can also obtain court records on Ward subpoenas, indictments, jury lists, summonses, warrants, writs, injunctions, foreclosures, and judgments from a Ward Court.

Contact Ward Courts

Once you have identified the court holding the documents you need, you can contact that court directly for court records. For Federal Courts in Ward, the National Archives Order Reproductions site provides an online search tool for court records. For local, Lonoke County Court, or Arkansas State Court records, you can file an application with the court's clerk or use an online database.