Wedowee Sheriff Records Search

See Wedowee, AL Sheriffs and search free public sheriff records. Sheriffs are law enforcement officers which enforce laws and keep public order. Sheriffs are usually elected by their regional counties.

List of Wedowee Sheriffs

Randolph County Sheriff's Office 1st St NE Wedowee AL 36278 256-357-4545

Find Wedowee Sheriff's Department Records

The Wedowee Sheriff's Department keeps records on criminal arrests, incidents reported to the sheriff, traffic collision reports, and other records in Wedowee, AL. Many of these Wedowee public records are available upon request from the Sheriff's Department.

Wedowee Arrest Records

The Wedowee Sheriff's Office makes arrest reports and incident reports. Arrest reports contain basic information about the arrest, including the name of those arrested, the number of charges, and where in Wedowee, Alabama the arrest occurred. If an individual resisted arrest or the Sheriff's Deputy used force, this will be recorded in the Wedowee arrest report.

Wedowee Inmate Records

The Wedowee Sheriff runs the Randolph County jail and can provide information on current or former Wedowee inmates, including the facility housing the prisoner, the release date, and the Wedowee Criminal Court that charged the prisoner. The Randolph County public may also be able to find who is in jail by using publicly available Wedowee Inmate Locator via the Sheriff's website.

Wedowee Sheriff Logs

The Sheriff's Office also produces Wedowee incident reports and logs. This includes Wedowee accident reports, citizen reports of crimes, and 911 calls for assistance. Incident reports list the time, where in Wedowee the incident occurred, nature of the incident, as well as any injuries or weapons found at the scene. Arrest reports and incident reports are often included in Wedowee Sheriff's logs produced by the Sheriff's Office. These summary logs are typically available to the Randolph County public, and they can be searched through online databases maintained by the Wedowee Sheriff's Dept.

Contact Wedowee Sheriff's Departments

The Wedowee Sheriff's Department provides public access to records on their website. Some Wedowee public records are not available online and may be requested directly by phone, email, or by visiting the Wedowee Sheriff's Office.